We are recruiting a 2nd year Commis Chef to join our already established Kitchen Team in our busy play centre/nest cafe located in Rathcoole, County Dublin.
We arekeen to meet any applicants who have a passion for food and service as well as maintaining the highest of Kitchen standards and food presentation.
– Ensure all food is being prepared and served as per company standard;
– Adhere to health and safety policies;
– Be flexible with regard to working hours in order to handle any unexpected requirements.
– Work as part of the Kitchen team toensure the smooth running of the kitchen, ensuring the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained
– Prepare all ingredients for service to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
– Prepare dishes to the required specifications
– Ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications
– Promote a positive working atmosphere at all time
The Ideal candidate will:
· Have similar work experience;
· Be enthusiastic and vibrant in their outlook & cooking;
· Have a willingness to learn and develop their career further;
· Have a proven ability to manage their work time accordingly;
· Ability to work under pressure
· Have an excellent understanding & comply with all HACCP regulations;
· Flexibility to work Tuesday – Sunday 10-6pm
DOE up to €11.50 per hour.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com